Ex Tax: €119,83
- Product Code:
- Wolo Sea Safe Marine Air horn 12 Volt
Wolo’s Sea Safe Marine Air horn is a powerful single trumpet air horn that is 100% solid brass with a bright chrome plated finish. SEA SAFE‘S design is ideal for smaller boats, producing a warning sound equal to larger horns. Sea Safe has a Lexan® non-corrosive diaphragm, making it ideal for use in salt or fresh water environments. The compressor is heavy-duty, has a bright chrome plated finish and is maintenance free. Kit includes rubber gasket, hose, 30-amp relay and stainless steel mounting hardware.
• 126 Decibels measured at 1 meter
• 630 Hz (High Tone) ±15%
• Horn Dimension: L9-1/2 in. x W3-1/2 in. x H3-3/4 in.
• Compressor Dimension: H4-1/2 in. x D2-1/4 in.
• Meets the U.S. Coast Guard’s C.O.L.R.E.G.S. and U.S. Inland Navigation Rules, Annex III Regulations for boats up to 20 meters.
• National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA) Program “type accepted”.
• Meets American Boat & Yacht Council (ABYC) A-23 standard for boats up to 20 meters.
The imposing noise sounds immediately upon pressing the horn button. There is no delay.
Please note: have you installed this horn after purchasing it? Warn your bystanders before you demonstrate the horn...
The sound fragment of this horn gives you a good impression of the type of sound. The actual force can only be experienced when you have installed it.
The manufacturer only delivers the Wolo Sea Safe Marine Air horn with a relay. Therefore, we offer an installation package to install the horn. This packages consists of an ample amount of installation wire in black (2 metres) and red (2 metres) of 2.5 mm2 thickness, fuses, fuse holder and various connection materials. You can simply order this by ticking the box "In shopping cart". Picture of the content of the installation package: